Robby and Abbey went out to build a snowman. It was hard because the snow was really powdery. Robby and Abbey would go across the street where the snow has melted a little, and it's more slushy. But it was a pain, and Abbey said " I don't want to build a snow man any more. It's too hard." But this is their scary looking snowman. hahaha! To me, it looks scary. It reminds me of the scary looking mascot for Jack in the box fast food restaurant! (Lindsey, don't you think)?
(this part is for my sister Lindsey. It is an inside joke.) the man pokes around the fridge with his bathrobe on and says in his deep spooky voice "daddy's not here"



Christmas with Robby's family. Grandma Dee Dee, Abbey and Jaden. (Grandma Dee Dee is Robby's aunt Dalene, who raised Robby.)

Cousin Kahnon, Abbey and Jaden aunt Grandma Dee Dee house.

Dalene, Robby, Jaden, and grandpa Mark.

I have 2 recent post down below.
2 comments:
Abby is so funny-- my kids keep saying they want to make a snowman, but I bet they would decide it was too hard pretty quickly too. (Moot point, since we have no snow!)
Abbey is soo cute! I love her snowman
Post a Comment