Making a ginger bread house.



We had a fun weekend that just past.
Friday we went to my cousin Ashlie's and Lukes house for a ugly sweater Christmas party! It was so much fun!! What made it more fun, was not to have the kids with us. Thank you Angela and Justin! I think most people have already heard all about it, so I wont go into detail. But Thanks Ash!
Saturday we had our ward Christmas Party. We went to that for a bit and left early so that we could make it to a party up at my dad's friends house. Both parties were fun.
Sunday after church and visiting teaching, we went out to my parents house for dinner. Our friends Margarita and Omar came with. Like always we had fun.
Yesterday I did some things around the house, wrapped presents, went to cafe rio for dinner, made goodies for our neighbors and handed them out, and made a ginger bread house. It was a fun day yesterday! Robby was home all day with me, so that made it the best.
4 comments:
how fun and busy!
Love those pictures making the gingerbread house. Sure looks like fun.
You guys are such good parents! How fun!
How cute! I love to see all the pictures you post.
Post a Comment