Friday, December 5, 2008

Pictures of Robby, and I in our earlier yrs.

Robby and I at his high school graduation in 1998 Robby Coming home from his mission in 2000. Also you can see Dallin, Amanee, me and Lindsey
Robby and I a few weeks after her returned from his mission.

Our engagement picture.




Robby and his friend Marom, after they won their muay thai fight.


I have a post about robby down bellow. take a look. It's a spot light on him.



2 comments:

Balser said...

That's fun to see pictures of you guys when you were younger and babies! We all should do that! I want to see yours too! Where's Robby's ponytail? I remember it but I don't see it in the pics!

Ashlie Dalton said...

In the top picture you are way too thin to be wearing such baggy clothes!
Cute pics. I remember your levi shirt thing that you are wearing too. It reminds me of when we used to call you "comb". You were so mature...haha