The other day, we were out at my parents house, and Abbey had the Ensign, and the new era. She handed me the new era and said "here mom, read to me about Santa, and what he will bring me." She kept the ensign and said " and I will read about the prophet."
2 Sunday's ago, we went to my parents sacrament meeting. We were sitting in the pews, and Abbey was sitting down in between my mom and Tawni. The patriarch of my parents stake was up giving a talk. Abbey turned around on the bench to face the people behind her. She said "hi, my name is Abbey." then she pointed to Tawni and said " This is Tawni tilpack" (suppose to be Tawni Kilpack) Then she pointed to the man speaking at the pulpit and said " and that is the prophet".
ok, my last story. My cousin Amber has a boy friend named Bert. Abbey really likes Amber and Bert. I know when Abbey thinks of Bert, she thinks of sesame street too. (Bert and Ernie) So any way, Last night, Abbey was singing in her microphone, and then turned to me and said "you sang at the restaurant, huh mommy?" (we sang at Apple bee's a couple weeks ago for Hemi's birthday) I said, "yep, you are right." Then she said " and so did Amber and Grover". I laughed so hard!!!!! She meant Amber and Bert. But was thinking of sesame street, and thought for a second his name was Grover.
A Little Lost
4 days ago
5 comments:
Hahaha! Abbey is funny! She makes me laugh. HAHA I love it!
What a crack-up that girl is. You should write a book Kaycee. She is such a gifted child!
she is sooo cute! that is funny.
you should write a book, it would be hilarious, and you could make millions. ;)
What a silly goose!
Post a Comment