Every year my grandparents take the whole family to the Lion House for Christmas. It is a tradition every one loves! The food is so good! It's a beautiful place, and we have so much fun together. This year my uncle Doug and aunt Rachel were in charge of the activity. We did a fear factor. That was fun. I feel bad that I didn't get pictures of every one there.


my brother Spencer has to free fall and hope that my brother Dallin and Cousins will catch him.

Robby had to let a spider crawl on his face. He was blind folded, and didn't know it was fake, as you see down bellow.


Blake had to stand for 2 minutes and talk with out stopping, and make every one laugh at the same time.

Kyle had to eat a VERY hot pepper, and survive!
2 comments:
I bet that was hilarious. They should have gotten you with some moths Haha.
Looks like a lot of fun. I Love your Spencer family. They are so neat.
Post a Comment