Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hustle and Bustle

I was feeding Jaden cereal, and he started falling asleep. He soon drifted off. So I titled his high chair back and let him sleep there.
My plan, back in November was to have all my Christmas shopping done the first week in December and wrapped, and all the decor and tree up a few days after Thanksgiving, also to have goodies out to the neighbors in the first week of December. We didn't have our decor and tree up until the middle of December, and we didn't even finish our out side decor. (too late now). I wanted all of that done, so I could relax the rest of the month and enjoy Christmas. Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying it, I love to do all of the above, but not this late in the month. It stresses me out. I just started shopping for Robby today. We still have more to do, and I have a huge list of things that need to get done before Christmas. It would have been nice to have it done and relax at home, watching Christmas movies, listening to Christmas music and sipping hot chocolate. But all we do is go, go, go. I love going to parties, but not all the other stressful stuff.

most every one I know is done. Is there any one else out there, like me??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is so cute and funny!

Heidi said...

Sorry it's so crazy! We are pretty much under control at our house only because I was forced to trim most of the Christmas stuff off the list, and I had help with everything else. Maybe everything will come under control in the next couple days and you'll have at least a few days to just relax!

Ashlie Dalton said...

i haven't even started on luke yet...

Jen said...

I love it when kids fall asleep in the High chair. I have pictures of both my boys doing that.

I hope to finish Christmas gifts today. I usually have plans to finish them early and never do. So don't worry you are not the only one.

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Jaden sleeping in his highchair. The little doll. I finished my biggest Christmas project last night at 6:15. The book of Sister Georgia's mission letters. It will be my gift this year to my kids, Georgia's 6 kids, and my 6 siblings.

Balser said...

So cute! I was supposed to go to the store and finish up today but with all the snow-nope! It's hard enough going out in the snow but to go out with two little ones in the snow is tough! More than I wanted to take on today! (Well, more than once at least! We had to go to Backman Elem. and help do some PTA stuff for a few hours. Yes, we were out already but I was bound and determined to just go home and stay inside!)