Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Applebee's for Hemi's birthday

Hemi Jaden and grandma Pete
Lindsey and Hemi

Dallin, Tawni, Robby and Abbey



the whole group, but Amber, Bert and Dallin weren't there yet.






Luke, Ashlie and Cole Robby and Hemi






Lindsey and Spencer







Dallin and Amber








Grandma Pete











Thursday is my brother in law Hemi's 26th birthday. So today we went to Applebee's for a little shin dig! They had karaoke night at Applebee's. I love to karaoke!! I took some pictures of us all singing. I don't have any of me and Lindsey Hemara yet, but I will send those when I get them.But we had tons of fun!!!My grandma pete sang an old song, but I cant remember the name. But my grandma has a beautiful voice and when she got up to sing, you could hear every one in the restaurant commenting on how good she sounded.Lindsey, my cousin Amber, my cousin Ashlie and I sang 'any man of mine' from shania twain. Robby and Hemi sang a song from queen. Hemi did a solo called 'the land down under' my cousin luke sang ace of base 'I saw the sign', then he and Ashlie did a deut. I love the song, but can't remember what it was. my brother Spencer and my sister in law Lindsey did a duet, but I didn't know the song, but really liked it. Dallin and my cousin Amber did 2 duets. One from grease, and another one, a love song, but dang I cant remember it. But I love it! (it's late, so my brain is in bed) Lindsey and I sang Happy birthday to Hemi, My brother Amanee, his girl friend Melissa sang 2 solo's. surprised me. I think the only one who didn't sing is my brother Amanee, sister Tawni, and my cousin Ambers boy friend Bert.But it was fun! I wish I had video recorded it.
This is my second blog of the day. Look bellow at my earlier blog.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! It must be nice to have so many family members close to get together for things like birthdays. It's that way for us too. My sisters and my parents and a few other relatives are all here so birthdays are a lot more fun!

Anonymous said...

There are too many Lindsey's in this world! I bet karaoke is way fun. You always have so much going on...but fun stuff.

Balser said...

Looks like fun! Not fun for me (I can't stand karaoke) but someone's got to like it right?! ;) Good to know! I should have asked you to sing at the RS Christmas dinner! You could have brought your backup singers!

Ashlie Dalton said...

We had a stinkin' blast!