Today was Abbey's performance for gymnastics! They did every thing they have learned this far, and had a slide show, and gave out ribbons, and candy canes. She loved it! We loved watching her. My Parents drove all they way from Herriman to come see her perform. I know she loved that, and was so excited to have them there. Thanks mom and Dad! Here are some pics and some video's of today's performance.

My dad, mom, Abbey and Jaden sleeping.


Abbey with her Ribbon! she is so proud!

Abbey on the bar.
This is my second post of today. Look bellow at my other post.
5 comments:
Cute! I hate how in shape Robby is! The holidays need to be over so i'm not tempted to eat sweets! I usually don't but I thought I'd let loose a little this year. Cute pictures, they're always so cute.
If wish you could see this huge smile on my face. She just cracks me up. I love her moves on the bar. I LOVE them all, pics and videos. Wish I'd have gone, but if I had, I'd have been way late for the party tonight. Fun, fun, fun!!!
Abbey is so cute. You always have so much fun! I love that pic of my hubby from the Lion House.. he's pretty hot!
Go Abbey! How cute! Looks like you guys had a great time at the Lion House too. Don't you just love this time of year?
Those videos are awesome. Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment