Cuddling

spending time with the family
taking advantage of the warmer weather by roasting in my back yard.


Posing for pictures

building garden boxes (well Robby built it)

Helping dad plant a garden


Eating Popsicles


sleeping while dangling off the couch. (abbey fell asleep on the couch, and while sleeping she fell off like this and stayed a sleep.

teaching the kids to wash dishes

being cute

watching TV

8 comments:
I can't believe she stayed asleep while hanging off the couch like that. I would have ended up with a headache. :)
OH my how fun and how cute. I need to get batteries for my camera so I can have great blog posts like you :)
oh I loved those pictures. I love your garden. Abbey hanging off the couch while a sleep, too funn! That is so cute of you t teach Abbey to wash dishes. :) what a good mom you are.
Cute, cute kids! I love your garden box-- hopefully you get lots of yummy tomatoes. (Did you plant tomatoes?)
That is crazy, Abbey hanging off the couch like that asleep! Kids are incredible.
i can't believe all the blood running to her head didn't wake her up! cute girl.
invite us over for some smores.... sheesh. :)
Fun stuff! Pictures can sure say a lot. Love it!
Looks like you've been up to some fun things. You do have cute kiddos. That sleeping half off the couch is pretty funny!
That is so funny with the picture of Abbey falling asleep all weird!! Hilarious!
Post a Comment