Wednesday, April 14, 2010

poor Uncle Dallin

My brother Dallin went to the hospital on Sunday because of his appendix. He had to have Surgery. When Robby told Abbey about Dallin having surgery she said: "oh no! How sad!" and put her head on Robby's shoulder like she was so upset. The next day Dallin was still in the hospital and Abbey said: "poor Dallin, I feel so sad for him."
Then the next day she asked: "Is Dallin out of the hospital yet? Is he OK now?"
I told her, yes he is out now, he is doing better. Abbey says "Oh, I am so glad to hear that. Poor Dallin. Mom can you tell me all about what Happened to Dallin."
So I told her every thing, and she wanted to know it all and all the details.

This is my second post today.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Well, I hope he is feeling better, and that Abbey got all her questions about it answered. My kids had never-ending questions about surgery and hospitals after their friend broke his arm so badly he had to have surgery. They've gotten so enthusiastic about it they are telling everyone who will listen about it.

linnylou said...

how cute... and YES poor dallin

3 of us said...

She is the cutest little one ever she is so caring and loving just like her mom