Saturday, April 3, 2010

Abbey's Prayer

Abbey slept over at my sister Lindsey's house. Abbey said the nightly prayer. Lindsey said it was about 3 minutes long. Lindsey said it was fun listening to her prayer, that it didn't matter that it was so long! Lindsey told me a few things Abbey said in her prayer. Abbey said: "Thank you for the Easter party, it was so fun" She also said " thank you for my baby brother in my mom's belly and please bless that we can think of a name for him." The last thing I can remember is She said "Please bless us to be cooperative" I can't remember what else Lindsey said,but I thought those were cute and funny.

This is my second post today. Look below at my first one.

3 comments:

Amber & Bert said...

I Love Abby! She is so dang cute!

Linddsey Hemara said...

hahaha yeah it was way cute, there were lots of other cute things I cant remember them all though.

Krystal said...

Too cute. I love the cute things she says. :)