Last night we had a Easter party with my cousins and siblings. I thought it was fun! We had a very good turn out.
I looked high and low for my camera, so I could take pictures, but I couldn't find it. :o( I didn't get one picture of the night.
we had dinner. Hot dogs, and people brought a dish to pass.
After dinner the kids colored eggs. They loved doing that. It was cute because the little kids would use their hands to take the eggs out of the cups. so they had their little hands dyed.
While the kids colored eggs, my cousins Kyle and Garrett entertained every one. They are so talented! They are hilarious and can entertain a crowed at a moments notice! They had every one laughing so hard!
After eggs coloring we had an indoors Easter egg hunt.
After the egg hunt we all decorated our own cupcakes. every one brought some kinds of candy to put on the cupcakes.
We had about 12 little kids there, and they had so much fun! Abbey spent the night at Lindsey's house last night. Lindsey told me that Abbey said the nightly prayer. In her prayer she said "Thanks for the Easter party, we had so much fun"
Thanks every one for helping and coming. If any one took pictures of the party, maybe you could send me some. Thanks!
A Little Lost
4 days ago
3 comments:
Sounds like fun! Easter is especially fun with kids.
Adorable!
Sounds like a fun party. Rachel took the Easter eggs out with her hands too, and ended up with dyed hands. :)
Post a Comment