Today I took the kids for a walk. towards the end Jaden was getting fussy. When we got back home and I was pulling the kids out of the stroller Jaden was really throwing a tantrum. (he was tired) Abbey could tell I was getting annoyed. So of course she was acting annoyed to, so she could be like me. So she tells Jaden in a scolding voice "You are really crackin my nuts, right now!" I didn't know if I heard it right. So I asked what she said , and yep, you are crackin my nuts right now! hahahaha! I don't know where she even heard that phrase. I am thinking she is getting it from me when I tell the kis you guys are 'driving me nuts' and I also tell them 'you crack me up'. So she put the two together and came up with that phrase.
Then the kids were out side in the back yard playing. Our neighbors dog was barking. Abbey told Robby: "Dad, I am going to spank that dog, because he won't stop ruffin."
(ruffin instead of barking)
While they were out playing, Abbey was trying to move her big round plastic swimming pool. It didn't have water in it, but it was hard to move and awkward. So she says to Jaden "Jaden, if we want to move this swimming pool, we are going to have to work together."
The kids had the back door open. I had a couple of mosquito things come in and flying around. I told the kids to shut the door because bugs were getting in. Abbey shuts the door, and continues playing out side. Then she decides to come in for the night. She marches into the living room with her hands on her hips and looks around the room and says in a stern kind of military voice, if you can imagine. "OK, where is that skito! I am gonna smash him!"
This is my second post today. look below at my first.
A Little Lost
4 days ago
8 comments:
I commented on this on the earlier post....but I have a question. Where was the picture taken that says "The Loves of My Life" on your sidebar?
Grams, that picture was taken in Michigan at my grandparents house. Their backyard.
i love "abbey stories"!
That girl is so funny! What a cutie!
Crackin my nuts?! That is HILARIOUS!! Abby is so awesome. I love it!
Your kids are sooo adorable, and Abbie says the cutest things! I would like to get together and see them in person!!
Your kids say the funniest things!!! Totally made my day.
I've read this post several times, and every time I can't help but laugh out loud!! "Crackin' my nuts" is the most hilarious thing I've ever heard!! She's too cute!
Post a Comment