Thursday, April 22, 2010

center piece and the perfect job

Yesterday Abbey, Jaden and I were eating breakfast around our kitchen table.
Out of the blue Abbey says: "I wish we could get a center piece for our table."
I was surprised she knew what that was. I asked her who has a center piece. She said Max and Ruby. (her favorite tv show) Then she says : "Ruby has a pink one with polka dots. i want one with stripes."

2 days ago Abbey was out side working with Robby on our garden.
Abbey said: "This is the job for me, dad!"
Robby said: "yeah this is a lot of fun, huh?"
Abbey said: " yeah, this is the job I always needed."
Robby said : "oh yeah?"
Abbey said: " yeah, so you can give me lots of money!"

The other day I told Abbey that her and I were going to be the only 2 girls with 3 boys in the family. She looked at me with this surprised look and giggled and said all dramatic "oh gosh!"

this is my second post today. read below about Jaden.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Abbey always says the most interesting things! It will be so interesting to see what she's like as she gets older.

The Viewer said...

Oh I love her!! She is so smart, clever and funny. I can't wait until Gracie can talk to me like that.

Lindsey Hemara said...

Abbey is SOO ANG CUTE!!