After the kids found their baskets, the adults found theirs. The spouses usually buy for each other. We made one for Tawni. Robby with his girly basket (I used the basket my VT gave me. does it look familiar Jamie?)
After our hunt we had a big family breakfast. Lindsey and I made crepes and every one helped with the breakfast. to go along with crepes we had fruit, boiled eggs, muffins and juice. I wish I had pictures of our breakfast.
After breakfast we watched conference. It was hard to watch conference with all the kids. Luckily I DVR'd it and can watch it this week.
We had a hair doing party Sunday after conference. My sis Lindsey did my hair, I did my sis Tawni's hair, and Tawni did Lindsey's hair. I should have taken pictures of our hair do's. Lindsey straitened Abbey's hair for her first time. Abbey has really curly hair and we wanted to see what it would look like strait. here she is modeling her strait hair.


Cute little Hannah wanted to model too. She is photogenic.

After the second session of Conference we went to my Aunt Cindy's and Uncle Mitch's house for dinner. Like always they go all out. The food was so good! from ham sandwiches, salads, funeral potatoes, asparagus, chips, and 3 different desserts. so good! I forgot to bring my camera in and take pictures. shoot! (Ashlie or grams, if you took any, could I have copies?)
Cute little Hannah wanted to model too. She is photogenic.
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun Easter! Ours was nice-- I actually got to listen to quite a bit of conference, which was a miracle in itself.
How are you feeling, Kaycee? Is your energy back up at all yet?
Heidi- that is a miracle you watched confrence with 4 kids.
My Nausea is a lot better. But as far as energy and being tired. I am always so tired. Exhausted!!! I don't know if it's normal for me to be this exhausted. Maybe it's because I don't fall to sleeep until 1-2 in the morning. Then I toss and turn all night long. For some reason I can't ever sleep at night.
Thanks for asking!
That was a fun weekend and the kids were good. :) I dont think ma and pa were too stressed this time.
Awww, what a fun post. YOu guys always have so much fun with your get-togethers. It was really enjoyable at Cindy's too. Lots of fun. I loved all the darling doo's.
Post a Comment