For the past 2 weeks, Abbey has had a hard time going to sleep. It will take her hours to fall asleep. last night and a few other nights in the past 2 weeks, I will hear her in her bed singing to herself. She usually sings the song 'you are my sunshine' while she is singing, she is trying not to cry. But every time she gets to the part of the song in 'you are my sun shine' that says " I hung my head and I cried" she always bursts out crying. I guess when she sings about hanging her head and crying she just can't hold it in any more.
Today I was making dinner in the crock pot. Abbey was up on the chair watching me, and sorta helping out. When I finished I said "I will be right back, I have to run to the bathroom". She said "OK mom, I will wait right here and keep an eye on the dinner".
When I came back she was sitting on the counter watching the dinner ever so intensely. She said "I did a good job keeping an eye on the dinner, huh mom?"
Jaden has been so love able lately. Like for example this morning when he woke up he just clung to me putting his head on my arm and when he would lay his head on me, he would sigh and say "oooohhhhh" like he was just so happy. Then he will kiss me over and over and over. He does this all the time! It's so cute! I love how loving he is. Today he went over to Abbey when Abbey was on her bean bag and cuddle with her and said "oooohhhhh" all happily and then kissed her over and over again. Love it!
A Little Lost
4 days ago
4 comments:
what cute kids! i loved talking to abbey on the phone today!
Those are the cutest stories. POOR ABBEY! That makes me sad that she cries when singing "You are my sunshine" Jaden is SOOO CUTE! He is so lovable.
Abbey is such a little sweetheart. So is Jaden! How precious they both are.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I have always cried a lot when I sing. Sometimes I just have to stop and get my emotions back in check. When you're really feeling what you're singing you cry. Love the stories. Such precious memories from precious kids.
Post a Comment