Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just Crackin me up!




I have some more funny or cute stories of Abbey. I hope you aren't getting tired of hearing them.




Yesterday Jaden, Abbey and I were sitting around the table eating our oat meal. Abbey counted all of us. 1, 2, and 3. She then says "There is only 3 of us at the table. A piece of our family is missing." -a short pause- "Dad is the piece that is missing. I wish he was here to eat oatmeal with us."


Then she said "Last night I had a dream about me eating a cupcake." I said " oh yummy" Abbey said " yeah, it was a BEAUTIFUL dream!" LOL!




Then yesterday I see a brown streak on the wall. I asked out loud "who did this, and what is this?" Abbey said "I don't know. I didn't destroy the wall!"




Last night Abbey wouldn't go to sleep. I was feeling really sick and didn't want to deal with her, so I told her to come lay next to me in bed for a little bit. So we walk into my bed room. I had all these clean clothes laying on my bed. Abbey said with this discuss in her voice. " who destroyed your bed with all these clothes?"




so we get into bed and I am tossing and turning, moaning and groaning because I am sick and can't sleep. Abbey sits up and rubs my back and says "I am sorry honey, I don't know what to do for you."


Me trying not to laugh, say "It's ok, there is nothing you can do."


Abbey: "well did you take your medicine?"


me: "yes, I did. Thanks."


Abbey "well you need to eat some more crackers, and drink some more sprite."


What a cute little stinker, always looking out for me.




Then we laid in bed talking. She asked me so many questions. Like, "do we have blood in our bodies?" I explained that we do. Then she asked if animals do, like donkeys, monkey's and cats and so on. I explained that they do. Then she asked if the Holy Ghost did. I told her no, and explained that. Then she asked if the Holy Ghost walked around with a white sheet on his head! hahaha! I tried to explain that one too.




Then she asked me all about bones. Just like she did about blood. So I explained about bones.


Then her finally question before we went to sleep was "So, what is a Nokia processor, and what does it do?" I laughed so hard. I said "A nokia processor?" What??? She said she saw it on a commercial. What 3 yr old asks about that? I didn't even know what it was, so we called Robby in, to ask him. He didn't know, But I looked it up and it's a part of a nokia phone that processes info.
I can't believe some of the things she comes up with!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I love it when you tell these stories, they are so funny! Abbey is hilarious.

Heidi said...

She is such a smart girl!! Good thing she can ask you all those questions and soak up the answers.

linnylou said...

what a cute girl, she's growing up so fast!

Krystal said...

I think the stories are so cute. I love what a sweetie she is taking care of you. She is so smart too! Amazing!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha, what a character!!

Audrey said...

No, I'm not sick of them, I love hearing stories about the funny thing skids say. Abbey makes me laugh. :)

Ashlie Dalton said...

funny! who is panda protection photography?