Saturday, March 20, 2010

IT'S A.............................................BOY

I knew it was a boy right when we saw the baby up on the screen. Before the Ultra sound tech even got to the part when we got to see the gender I said "Is it a boy"? It was very obvious. The tech said " I don't know yet, we haven't got to that part". As soon as we saw between the legs we knew. It was as clear as can be.
I wanted to down load the pictures on the computer so I could show every one, but my scanner isn't working. So when I get it working, I will.
I thought it was a boy because I wasn't as sick as I was with Abbey. I was hoping for a girl, because Abbey had her heart set on a girl. Plus I wanted to use Abbey's adorable girl clothes and bedding. But we are so excited for another little boy. I told Abbey that she will be are spoiled little princess, and she will have so much fun with her new little brother. she is ok with it now. But at the Ultra sound place, she put her head down and had a pudge lip when she found out what it was. In the car on the way home, she said, it's ok, we will have a girl on the next baby! Yikes! I don't know if there will be a next baby. we will see.

9 comments:

Kaylin said...

yay!!!! congrats

Balser said...

Congrats! So excited to meet him!

Heidi said...

Boys are in the air!!! Congratulations!

3 of us said...

so happy for you guys I was wrong I thought it was going to be a girl but boys are good thing HOORAY!!!! now you got to think of boys names or do you guys already have one

Anonymous said...

Exciting news. Abbey cracks me up. She sounds more like 13 than 3. The smart little fart!

Krystal said...

Congratulations!! That's exciting!!

Shannon said...

That is awesome! Congrats!!

Lindsey Hemara said...

YAY!!!! Jaden's little buddy!

linnylou said...

spencer and i are so excited for you!