Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wyatt family news

What is new with the Wyatt's:

*Robby has been working hard with all our house projects. He has painted our living room a light tan color, and is almost done painting the play room a blue color. He has laid the tile in the front entry way with the help of my dad. Thanks dad! This weekend we will start on the floors. our floors are cement, so we first need to level the cement. (bunch of work) Can't wait until it's done. So far I love the changes!

*I am 14 1/2 weeks along. (second trimester) I think this time, I really might be feeling better. I spoke too soon last time. I still have bouts of nausea, mostly in the morning and night and a little through out the day, but not nearly as bad. YAY! I have so much more energy, it's not like it was before I was pregnant, but I am cleaning house, cooking dinners and doing laundry now!
I need to buy maternity clothes soon, my pants just about don't fit.
I can't wait to find out the sex of the baby so I can stop calling it a it. I am thinking of going and paying a little bit and finding out the sex sooner. I could find out in a week in a half. If I don't, then I wont find out for another 5 1/2 weeks. I am impatient.

*Abbey is just as cute as ever, my big helper, and a great big sister. Every day she amazes me with how much she learns.

*Jaden is talking more, he learns new words every day, but still man of few words. He laughs a lot and loves to snuggle. He loves his grandpa Bill and always wants to see him. My dad had brought us some tools and stuff for our house project and Jaden always points to them and says papa. He will bring me the phone and say papa. he wants to call my dad. When ever he is around my dad, he is by his side, hugging or holding on to him.

*baby in my belly can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb! It's facial muscles are getting a workout as It's tiny features form one expression after another. It can grasp, From head to bottom, he measures 3 1/2 inches — about the size of a lemon — and he weighs 1 1/2 ounces. (but my baby is measuring bigger then the average at this time. no surprise) Though you can't feel it's tiny punches and kicks yet, it's hands and feet (which now measure about 1/2 inch long) are more flexible and active.

*Can't wait for spring and love that it's warming up!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Sounds like you are all doing well! I'm especially glad you are getting past the nauseous stage. I'm jealous, though, I wish I could get new flooring too.

Anonymous said...

Aww, Kayc, loved your blog. Good bunch of news, especially Jaden and papa... and the new little babe in your tummy. What a guy Robby is. Jack of all trades and master of them too!! And such a hard worker.
Keep those neat blogs coming. Love it! Gram

Lindsey Hemara said...

I loved seein you guys today. sorry I didnt sleep over. I would had if it was my choice. Your kids are SO cute! I like how you even added the baby in the belly. lol. cute. cant wait to see your family this weekend.