Monday, March 8, 2010

update

Abbey went to the doctors today to get 2 more shots in her sore pudgy legs. I think and hoping this will be the last time getting those shots. She hasn't had a fever for 24 hours. She has to go back to the doctor again tomorrow just for a follow up and if her fever doesn't come back tomorrow then she won't have to get shots and if her fever doesn't come back, it is a good sign that it might not be any thing serious. We should know the results tomorrow. I got Abbey's inhaler today and see if it helps. I hope it's not asthma. That inhaler was expensive the insurance only covered $8.00 of it! what the heck! So I had to pay $100.00 and she may not even need it. I will let you know tomorrow what happens.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Well, I'm glad she's feeling better, but that's obnoxious that your insurance only covered $8 of the inhaler!

Let us know what you find out....

Ashlie Dalton said...

wow! inhalers are expensive! hope she doesn't need it.

Shannon said...

Poor Abbey!! That is so rotten that she has been so sick!!