Monday, March 8, 2010

AAAY- GO

Jaden's favorite T.V. program is Diego. He asks for the "momote" remote, and when he finds it, he hands it to me and says all excited "AAY-GO!" Diego. I turned Diego on for him and he climbed up on the couch to get all comfy to watch it. I asked him, "what are you watching?" I got the camera ready to snap his picture when he yells excitedly "AAY-GO!" So this is a picture of him saying Diego!This is him watching so seriously. He gets into it and wont listen to anything around him.
This is my second post of today, look below at my first.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute! I wonder if Diego will stay a favorite for a long time. Hopefully you don't mind listening to it!

3 of us said...

I love that shirt on him!!! that is so cute nathan likes sponge bob he says YEA! BOB kids are so cute