Monday, May 3, 2010

Just an update


My 2 cuties. They just love each other so much.

*Robby has been hard at work. If he isn't working at ACF West, or teaching at the gym, then he is at home teaching Muay Thai in our Garage or doing numerous house projects. He is a hard working man. But always makes time for me and the kids. He is such a great dad and husband!




*Our garden seems do be doing well. I think we will make more garden boxes and do another garden or two.




*I am done with this semester of school! aw, feels nice. Last week was such a busy week with finals. I anxious to find out my score on my last 2 papers, and test.


I am taking the summer off from school because of so many things going on and traveling.




* I started baby sitting my Niece Boston. She is Robby's brothers little girl. I baby sit her Mon-Friday, about 7-10 hours a day. Abbey loves helping and playing with Boston. Abbey makes it so easy on me to baby sit, she helps out a lot!




* Abbey wants to try out dance. So this week we will try a dance class and see how that goes. If she likes it more then gymnastics, we will take her out of gymnastics and put her in dance. We also signed her up for preschool. She is so excited!




*Abbey has asked me a couple of times "Why does Boston have short hair?" I tell her it's because she is only 1, and it hasn't grown yet.
The other day Abbey wanted Boston to go play with her. Abbey said to Boston: "Come on my little short haired buddy!" The way she said it, cracked me up!




*Jaden is still my love able little man. luckily his mean streak has gone.


*He is really into cars right now. He even wants to take his car to bed with him. His talking is coming slowly but surely.




*Baby boy Wyatt still has no name. Good thing we still have 18-19 weeks to think of a name. So far He is doing well. He moves all over the place. I am 21 weeks now.
*p.s. the house remodeling project that we started in February still isn't done! we mostly finished the play room, we just need to put on a few more baseboards and that will be done. But we still have to finish our floor in the living room. How I wish it were done, and have no idea when it will be done.








6 comments:

Heidi said...

Sounds like things are going well. Fingers crossed that your living room will be all done before the baby arrives!!

Anonymous said...

You always have such darling pictures. Kudos to Robby. He is such a wonderful hubby, dad and provider. It's great keeping up with what's going on at the Wyatt's.

Ashlie Dalton said...

great job with finishing up school, i know how hard it is to do with kids!

cute stories and pics too.

Heather said...

YAY for school being done for now! Joe's got I think 1-2 more classes before he's done for the semester too. Sounds like things are going great with your family. The pics are totally cute. Robby sounds like an awesome father/husband. Good for you! Love hearing about all your adventures. :) HUGS!!!

Audrey said...

What a cute family you have. Are you going to post pics of your cute little house?

Krystal said...

Such cute, cute kiddos! Glad that you are done with finals (congrats!) and taking a break this summer.