Thursday, May 6, 2010

dadda, planet earth, and I couldn't do it with out you.

Yesterday I took the kids out for a walk. I put Jaden and my Niece Boston in our double stroller. I had Abbey ride her bike along side of us. Abbey did so good at keeping up with the pace. She even went a mile or so. So when we got home from our little joy ride I told Abbey "You did so good riding your bike. You went really fast and went a long ways!" She replied " mom, I couldn't have done it with out you."

yesterday I was washing dishes. Abbey was watching me. I had left the water running, and Abbey said "Mom, you can't leave the water running like that. my gymnastic teacher told me we need to turn off the water and not let it run too long, so we can save planet Earth."

a couple days ago, I was saying words and having Jaden repeat the words that I say. I would tell him to say "Abbey" and he would repeat it "Babba" Say "Jaden" "Jadee" and so on. Then I got to Robby. I would say " say Robby" He would say "dadda" When ever I asked him to say "Robby" he would say "dadda"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kinda post! Love hearing what the kids have done/said. Those little tidbits are too precious and important. You were blessed with such adorables.

linnylou said...

i love your little stories! your kids are too cute! i hope everything is going well with Boston!

Heidi said...

Cute, cute kiddos!!