*I am now 24 weeks along.
*had my check up today and the baby sounds good and is messuring on track.
*We still don't know what we will name him. It will probably be Brigham. Robby has names he likes more then Brigham, but I don't like the names he likes, and I have names I like more then Brigham, but Robby doesn't like those names. So the only name we can both agree on is Brigham. It will be Brigham, if we can't think of another one, before he comes.
*My goal this pregnancy was not to gain as much weight this time around as I did the with the first 2. With the First 2 I gained 30 with both.
*So far I've only gained 9 pounds, my doctor is so happy with that. So am I.
*With Jaden at this point I had gained 16. So I think I am doing well with my goal.
*with each appointment, I have to pee in a cup. This time around my doctor found protien in my urin. But because my blood pressure was norm, she wasnt too concerned. But I am a little concerned, I hope it doesn't continue. I do not want to get preeclampsia/Toximia. expecially this early!
A Little Lost
4 days ago
3 comments:
weird there is protein in your urine. my nurses told me that any amount of protein spillage into the urine is considered preeclampsia. but if your doc isn't concerned then it must not be of importance.
I know, I just read about protein in my urine. I am really nervous now.
If your blood pressure is not up, I wouldn't worry just yet. You can get mild preeclampsia and not have to deal with what Ashlie did. Don't stress about it or you will not help that bp stay down though!!!
Post a Comment