Tomorrow is Abbey's last day of gymnastics. It makes me sad to think she will be done. She likes gymnastics and is really good at it. But She wants to try dance. She can only do one, we can't afford both. So she chose to do dance.
I am happy for her to do dance, but she has been doing gymnastics for just about 2 years. She has become quite good at it, and likes it. It's just sad to see her stop.
I wish she could do both.
Next week will be Jaden's first day of gymnastics! I am excited for him. He has been watching Abbey for 2 yrs and always wants to join in. So he finally gets to. He will do a mommy me class. They are so fun and good for kids to do. I am sure he will love it!
A Little Lost
4 days ago
3 comments:
Well, hopefully she will love dance just as much as gymnastics. Fun times for Jaden though! I did something similar with Marianne and she loved it. (She was spoiled. None of the other kids have gotten to do anything like that...kind of the grim reality of adding more kids to the family.)
that is so cute that Jaden is going to take gymnastics. I bet he will love it.
How fun for both kids to try something new. How old do they have to be to do dance/gymnastics?
Post a Comment