Here is how my conversation with Abbey went:
Abbey: When you and dad got married in the temple, I was with Jesus.
Me: yes you were. What were you doing with Jesus?
Abbey: We were at my temple and my brother was there too.
Me: oh really? What did you do at the temple?
Abbey: Heavenly father was there too. We ate cookies and milk.
Me: Oh that sounds like fun.
Abbey: yep, and I danced with Jesus too.
Me: wow! that is good!
Abbey: Yep....... can I have a Popsicle?
A Little Lost
4 days ago
5 comments:
Too precious for words!
She is such a cute little stink. She's always cracking me up. I love my little princess.
hahaha that is TOO CUTE!!
So cute...and creative too. :) Abbey and Rachel would get a long really well together if they ever met someday, I think.
That's too precious!!! A lot better than the morbid stories Brie keeps telling me about Daddy dying and going to hang out in the temple.
Post a Comment