
What is new..........
*I am 12 weeks along now. On Sunday I will be in my 2nd trimester. So far the baby looks and sounds good. I can't wait to find out the sex. At first I thought it's a girl, Then a boy, then a girl, and now I think boy. I can't make up my mind.
*It seems like my morning sickness might be lightening up a little...........maybe? A little.......Knock on wood.
*We are going to start a big house project! We are going to paint the living room, rip up the carpet and tile in the front room and change the tile and then put Pergo in. I am nervous, but I trust Robby can do it, and do it good. Then we will put in a gas fireplace later on this yr.
*Jaden is growing out of all his clothes and we need to go on a shopping spree and get him some new clothes.
*Jaden is a wild boy! He is always on the go. He is all boy. Rough and tough and destructive. I was lucky that Abbey never colored on the wall, but he colored on the wall, tile and door, and carpet with marker. He smashes food into the carpet and throws food all over the kitchen. He is the reason we are taking out the carpet and putting in pergo. The other day he got his Peanut butter and honey sandwich and laid it on the carpet and then got Abbey's baby stroller and smashed his sandwich with it. Boys!
*Jaden loves to play with balls. He is really good at kicking them, and has quite an arm for throwing them. He also can make good shots in his hoop.
*Even though Jaden is rough and tumbley, he still a lover. He loves to hung, kiss and cuddle.
*his favorite show is Diego!
*He is learning lots of new words, but only says them once in a while and on his terms.
*He goes to nursery now with out crying.
*He loves, loves balloons!
*Abbey is still cracking us up every day, with the things she says and does.
*Her favorite show is Max and Ruby (I don't know why, it's so boring)
*Lately I have had a very hard time getting her to pick up her toys. Yesterday I asked her to pick them up and she said "no." So I said, "if you don't you will go to time out." then next thing I know, she is sitting in the time out spot. I tell her to pick up her toys and she says "No, I will just sit in time out."
*She is learning so much in Primary and loves it! She comes home telling us stories of what she learned and songs she has learned. She had her first primary party last Saturday and loved it.
*she still goes to gymnastics and loves it.
*Robby cut back working at the gym, so he could be home more. We love it!
*Robby has started teaching private Muay Thai Lessons in our garage. He has about 4-5 people who come.
So that is what's new with the Wyatt's.
6 comments:
jaden is a big boy! he looks like a toddler now.
how fun! you didn't mention that you gave Sophie away. i bet she's doing great. what a beautiful and fun family you have!
Sounds busy! I hope that the morning sickness is easing up too. No fun at all. Jaden sounds like he treats carpet like my kids do. Only I'm not lucky enough to get the pergo. Maybe someday...
Sounds like a fun, busy, wonderful life. :) Glad you are starting to feel a little better with your morning sickness.
jaden is one cute boy he is all boy. i donot read your blog usally i just look at the pictures, however i read it today and it sound like you have a fun and busy project is coming up for you good luck! i am glad your morring sicknecs is getting better ( buttter) i don't now which is what any way but you now what i mean.
Jayden for sure sounds like a regular boy....lol...Abbey always crackes me up when I hear the stories about what she does and says. I am so glad to hear you are getting to enjoy your honey more now and that the baby is good. I miss you guys tons and Marissa keeps asking for Abbey.
Post a Comment