Tuesday, March 23, 2010

photo tag

My cousin Ashlie tagged me in photo tag. I think I got the rules right. I was suppose to take a picture of my self and rooms or things in my house unaltered, just as they are. So that is what I did.


This is my portrait! I tried to copy my cousins face, but hers looked way better.
This is my favorite room in my house. My living room. It is a disaster right now. we are putting in pergo, so every thing from the other room is put in my living room. so this is the real deal, nothing cleaned here.

This is my kitchen sink, uncensored!

This is my favorite shoe. it's comfy!




My messy unorganized fridge. Ashlie's was all nicely organized. But that is Ashlie, I have never seen her house messy or unorganized.



My laundry room/closet. it's not a room, it's a closet in the hall. That is not all my laundry. I have 2 more big baskets full of laundry.







again an uncensored room. my bathroom. I am keeping it real.



My closet.



There ya go every one. Robby thought I was crazy for showing our mess.
I tag Amanda, Kristal, katie, Joy and Heidi






7 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

way to go kaycee! ha! i am glad you kept it real. i was thinking that since it took you so long to do the tag that you might be cheating!
and you're funny for acting like your fridge is messy! it looks like a normal fridge.
thanks for playing along with the tag!!!

Ashlie Dalton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
linnylou said...

HOW FUN! i can't wait to see your new floors!

Kaycee said...

lindsey, I was going to tag you, but you are in the middle of moving, so I didn't.

Anonymous said...

Fun post, hon. Good goin'. I like your picture!

Heidi said...

I'm so glad you posted "uncensored" pictures. Maybe I'll take the tag then and be brave about my own rooms.

Krystal said...

I remembered that you tagged me in this photo tag, right before I had Nathan. I should have done it then, because now my house is always a mess. I will do this tag, but I'm not quite sure when I'll get around to it! :)