My cousin had a bachelorette party last Friday. We stayed at the Marriott down town. It was tons of fun! in the pic: cousins Brittney, Amber, Ashlie, sister Lindsey and cousin Alyssa.

one of these belly's are not like the other, one of these belly's are not the same.

Lindsey and I sleeping, well trying to sleep.

Cousin Alyssa

At the Olive Garden. sister Tawni, me, cousins Ashlie, April, Alyssa, sister Lindsey and cousins Amber and Brittney.

The same as above, but with grandma! Grandma can party like the rest of us. She may be in her 70's, but you would think she was in her 20's!

Amber playing the question game with bubble gum.
3 comments:
Fun stuff!! You guys are always doing something exciting. I'm jealous, my life is very boring.
Good job, Kayc. Some fun pictures there. It was certainly a night to remember!! lol
I wish I could do this kind of stuff with my cousins. We don't live close enough. Hurray for great family parties!
Post a Comment