The water was perfect. The lake is the best to swim in. I think it's better then the ocean. No salt, and no scary weird sea creatures. It had nice soft sand, and the water was clear, so you could see what was around you. Loved it! In the picture, it's me, my bro in law Hemi and sis in law Lindsey.


me, Rob, Abbey, Lindsey and Spencer


D
Doesn't Lindsey look hot!?

Abbey LOVED playing in the sand. She could do that all day. She didn't like to get wet much.



oooo-la-la! What a hunk!
3 comments:
Looks so nice. I'm just sitting here in my very hot room imagining dunking myself in that clear water and getting cooled off...if only!
Sure looks fun! Guess I really missed out on a lot of fun. Good pictures.
Karah just saw me looking at this post and she said "mom, how come you never bring me there!"
Post a Comment