
Hemi took this picture. I love it! That is the grand hotel.



I don't know why these pictures are so small.
Spencer


Spencer

This is the swinging bridge. This bridge was actually built in the 1800's. It actually swings. It's fun.

Me, my Mom, Aunt Judy, Lindsey, Hannah, Kaylin, and Abbey.
This is the barn my grandpa built 40 or so yrs ago.


This is the barn my grandpa built 40 or so yrs ago.

Going home.

Our flight home was horrible! Well the first flight was manageable. Abbey was good, and Jaden was ok. But the last flight Jaden screamed and cried the entire time!!!! He even bit my arm because he was mad! Every one around us I am sure, was mad. The flight attendant even came over asking why he was crying so much and said she could here him all over the plane! Talk about embarrassing! Nothing we did, would shut him up. Abbey was bad too! she kept crying, and standing up on the seats yelling across the way to Hannah.
Our flight home was horrible! Well the first flight was manageable. Abbey was good, and Jaden was ok. But the last flight Jaden screamed and cried the entire time!!!! He even bit my arm because he was mad! Every one around us I am sure, was mad. The flight attendant even came over asking why he was crying so much and said she could here him all over the plane! Talk about embarrassing! Nothing we did, would shut him up. Abbey was bad too! she kept crying, and standing up on the seats yelling across the way to Hannah.
Then when we got off the plane, Abbey and Hannah started fighting in the isle way and the flight attendant had to break them up. It was awful!
It was a fun trip, but glad to be home.
It was a fun trip, but glad to be home.
3 comments:
It sounds like your kids did worse on the flight home than ours. I was bummed when Wyatt cried three times in the middle of the night and woke everyone up, but it sounds like your experience was hard. I've decided when you travel with kids it is not a vacation, but a family trip.
Poor Kaycee! That is exactly why I do not take my kids on planes!!!! (Well, that plus I really can't afford the fortune it would cost to fly six people anywhere.)
The grand hotel looks huge! That bridge looks fun! I love the picture of all the girls! It's frustrating when they won't stop crying on the plane-but really, what can ya do?! I think it's awesome the flight attendant had to break up Abbey and Hannah! So funny! I'm excited to see you guys Saturday!
Post a Comment