Chuck E Cheese! where a kid can be a kid! Hannah and Abbey



Jaden and Emily
Robby, Hemi, Lindsey, Houston and Hannah
Abbey and Hannah
We told Abbey that if she starts going poop in the toilet, we will take her to Chuck E cheese's! She goes poop all the time now in her potty. I don't even have to tell her any more. She just says, I need to poop, and she goes in and does her thing. Same with going pee.
lJaden and Emily
So last night we went to Chuck E cheese's with the Hemara's. It was fun! The girls had a blast!
7 comments:
Cute video and pictures! Jaden is a doll!
Jayden is SUCH a doll! So cute!
I'm so happy Abbey is a poopin in the potty. Chuck E Cheese's is so fun! Jaden is so cute. He is so happy. When I look at his smiley face I can't help but to smile. He makes me all warm and fuzzy
I'm so excited that the potty training is going so well! (I'm jealous-- my girls have been such a challenge when it came to that.)
Cute pictures!
Love your pics, Kayc. And that video of Jaden is a belly laugh. Love your cute blogs.
Nathan wont sleep in his crib any more we are taking the crib down I wish he was a little baby again like jaden he looks so cute and peaceful.
Haha that picture with abbey with the clock behind her- i thought she had 3 pig tails and they were sticking straight up. I had to scroll back up and take another look. Too funny.
Post a Comment