So I have been trying to lose weight. I have lost 6 pounds since the beginning of January!
So last night at the gym I wanted to go crazy and burn 1,000 calories while I was there. I was there for over 3 hours. One hour and half was spent taking care of kids. But with a total of one hour and 45 min of working out, I burnt 1,000 calories. Just about killed me, but I did it. I am so regretting it today!!! I am soooooo sore! Last night I kept waking up because my legs were hurting. I can barely walk. What was I thinking? Trying to push my out of shape chubby body that far! I should have worked up to it.
The sad thing is, after my calorie counting and all that exercise, I gained 2 pounds this morning!!! I wanted to cry! Well I did. But then Abbey told me not to cry, and I bucked up.
A Little Lost
4 days ago
6 comments:
oh kaycee! way to work hard, but yes, work up to it next time! You don't wanna hurt yourself!
i can't believe you worked out for that long.... you probably gained 2 lbs in muscle (all in one night!), silly girl!
i did the same thing last night (sort of). while we were watching our many hours of shows that happened to all come on the same night... i was doing sit ups and leg lifts and such. well, i did like 500 leg lifts on EACH leg and around 400 sit ups and then i was sick. hahaha! too much too fast.
OH sugar dumplin! You gained MUSCLE! Don't forget to stretch yer musKles. Abbey is such a cutie telling you not to cry.
My goodness, Kaycee, don't hurt yourself!!! Work up to it! Don't get too upset about those 2 lbs- the others are probably right, it's muscle gain-- or it could be fluid retention and very temporary!
I wish I had your motivation to work out I don't I need to so much. to bad we don't live close cause then we could go together if I went with some one i know I would be more motivated keep it up and good luck!! I made Nathan a blog you should see it i am having fun making a blog YEA! it's littlenmt.blogspot.com
That's probably why I don't exercise...I figure if I'm going to exercise I may as well give it all I've got. Usually I give too much and pay for it! If only I could do just enough and more often... I'm proud of you girls for exercising-that's wonderful! I just saw a shirt at Motherhood Maternity that says 'KICKING 24/7' I wish I would have seen it when you were prego, I would have bought it for you!
Post a Comment