Wow, I can't believe Jaden is 7 months old. He is such a cute, smiley little guy! He smiles so easily.
Right now Jaden scoots across the floor on his belly. Not crawling yet, but I can tell, he wants to. But he still gets all around by scooting and rolling. He can sit on his own, he has been doing that for about a month now.
He isn't as good of an eater as Abbey was. Abbey liked every thing. Jaden will eat most every thing though. I am trying to get him use to drinking from a sippy, but he isn't a big fan of water.
He doesn't sleep through the night yet. That's hard. But we will see what happens. He has been sick for 3 weeks. Maybe once he is feeling better, he will sleep through the night better. I feel bad for him. He has been so sick and miserable for so long. Last night he didn't sleep a wink. We went to bed at 1:00am, he woke up at 2:20am and stayed a wake until 5:30am! Then woke up at 6:30am and again at 8:30am. So that means, I didn't get any sleep either.
But overall Jaden is doing great! we love him sooooo much!
Abbey has been teaching him to clap. It's so cute. She will sit by him, and grab his little pudgy hands and move his hands to clap, and she will say " clap, clap, clap" He will get this huge smile and squeal! then he will clap oh his own.
Abbey has bed rails up, and last night she still fell out of her bed. It was sad. I was down stairs with Jaden, and I heard a big thud up stairs. I called up to Robby, to see if he would check on her. He said, no, it's nothing. He didn't go check. So 45 min later I went up stairs, and thought I would check. She was on the floor huddled in a ball next to her cool mist humidifier. So the cold air was blowing on her poor little head for 45 min. poor Abbey doo.
A Little Lost
4 days ago
7 comments:
Jaden is so cute and happy! I can't believe he is 7 months alreayd. It has gone so fast. Poor Abbey!!
Poor Abbey! Your kids are so sweet Kaycee!
aw i cant wait to see em again!
Wow I cant believe how much Jaden is doing. I am jealous that you get to stay home and work on these things with him. I know my mom and Ryan do but I wish I could. Your kids are so cute! But I sure feel bad about the sleep thing I dont know how you do it. Your a great mom.
Awe! Cute Jaden! Did the meds that the Dr. gave you help with his sickness? I was going to ask you if you've tried letting him cry it out but I guess that's not such a good idea when he's sick. Sorry you're having a hard time. What can I do for you? Let me know, seriously.
Poor Jaden (and poor Kaycee!) It's too bad he's sick and not sleeping well. Hopefully he will get better soon. It's miserable for everyone when the babies are sick.
wow how time flys it seems that he was just born... He is so cute so is abby you have such cute babies. pretty soon you will be pregnant again just kidding maybe:] love you guys
Post a Comment