About 3 or 4 months ago Abbey learned how to say her ABC's, here she is singing it. This is her other favorite song, 3 little monkey's jumping on the bed, and twinkle twinkle little star.
I have some funny stories about Abbey. Saturday when Abbey went to the doctors. I was giving the receptionist her information. The receptionist asked me what her name was, and I said, "Abbey Wyatt." Abbey spoke up and said "No! I am Abbey MARIE Wyatt." she corrected me, I needed to tell the lady her full name!
Today I gave her a bath, and she was playing with her bath crayons. She has a white crayon, that she says is broken. (because it's white, it doesn't show up when she colors with it) So today she was telling us all the colors of her crayons and when she got to her white one, she said "this is white. It's broken." "Dad, can you get batteries for it?"
down below is a post I made last night.
3 comments:
Cute stuff.
Don't batteries fix everything? lol
What a cute gal. I love her songs!
Post a Comment