My cousin Ashlie and her husband Luke had a Pajama party at their house this morning. They are always planning parties for the family. They have the best parties. Creative and fun! We had a big yummy breakfast that every one contributed and brought something for it. We played a fun game with slippers, and hung out. Thanks Ashlie, Luke and Cole!
In the picture is my grandma Pete, my aunt Cindy, Uncle Mitch, me, Jaden, Lindsey, Hemi, Dallin, Houston, Hannah and some of my many cousins.
In the picture is my grandma Pete, my aunt Cindy, Uncle Mitch, me, Jaden, Lindsey, Hemi, Dallin, Houston, Hannah and some of my many cousins.
6 comments:
That does sound very funny. You guys do the bestest things. You never did tell me about what Abbey said when you went to see the temple.
Much fun was had by all! That was so much fun.
That sounds like fun we should do that with our cousins and family You do have a lot of fun all the time I wish I was you!!
Thanks for coming! It was so much fun! We'll plan another one soon.
You guys all seem to get together so often! It must be great fun!
oh! too bad I couldn't come! I better come to the next one! Missed you guys yesterday!
Post a Comment