Abbey and I decided to make Thanksgiving cookies. Here are some pictures of her helping. We made them to look Like turkeys. Well I made them to look like turkey. She got to decorate her own cookie they way she wanted.
Kaycee- you are totally supermom! I am just amazed by all of the activities and things that you come up with to do with your kids. The cookies are great!
I agree with the supermom statements. But you are such a wonderful grand-daughter, too. You sure were a lot of help at the TG dinner yesterday. Big thanks from me. Love you super mommy! Gram
5 comments:
How cute! Abbey and Jaden are so fun. What a good mom you are doing fun things with your kids.
Those are way cute cookies! You're such a good mom!
Thank you, you guys!
Kaycee- you are totally supermom! I am just amazed by all of the activities and things that you come up with to do with your kids. The cookies are great!
I agree with the supermom statements.
But you are such a wonderful grand-daughter, too. You sure were a lot of help at the TG dinner yesterday. Big thanks from me.
Love you super mommy!
Gram
Post a Comment