So Thanksgiving we spent the night out at my parents, so that we could go shopping with my sister Lindsey and brother in law Hemi. Hemi and Robby woke up at 4:30 am to head out shopping. Lindsey and I didn't go, we were too tired! Didn't dare to brave it with our tiredness.
The guys came back at 8:30am to get Lindsey and I. My parents, and Emily baby sat our kids. Well Hannah came along. It was lots of fun! I love Christmas shopping!! we went all day! We went until 4:30pm. So Robby and Hemi were out for 12 hours, Lindsey and I for 8. We only paused for a bit to eat lunch at applebee's.
After we went shopping we went back to my parents and we had a sewing party. We sewed for hours, and just about finished them! yay! I will post pictures later of our blankets. We spent the night again out at my parents. The next morning we went down to Marysvale to Robby's grandma's house for another round of Thanksgiving! Marysvale is about 200 miles south. It takes 3 hours to get there. It is a tiny itty bitty town, and his grams lives in the middle of no where! It was a good drive down. The kids did great! We had a great time. Again great food! While we were down there we shot our guns. It was my first time shooting our guns. I have shot my dad's guns, but this was my first time shooting a hand gun. as you will see, the guns are powerful and about push me over.
We stayed at his grams house for about 6 hours and then made the long trek home. or back to my parents for another sleep over. This is my second post of today, there is one bellow.
3 comments:
Those videos of you shooting are tooo funny. What's so funny is hearing Robby laughing. He is enjoying it more than you are....I think. ha ha ha. That reminds me of my first time w/Gramps. I thought it would knock me over. Cute!
I love Jaden's outfit! It's like the other one I love. Such cute colors!
haha Kaycee! You did better than me!
Post a Comment