When we opened the blinds this morning we saw the snow coming down. Abbey got so excited and ran to the window, pointed out side and said " what is that"? I didn't know she was talking about the snow, so I kept naming other things that were out side. she was getting frustrated because I was slow and didn't catch on. finally I said "oh the snow!" she squealed with excitement, because of the snow, and because I finally figured out what she was asking.
After her nap she came down stairs and noticed that the whole ground was covered in snow. She said all excited "the snow fell down on the ground!" "it's on the tree, roof and cars too!" she was excited. Then she noticed that the snow had covered the Halloween decorations (that we need to take down) and she said " the snow fell down on my Halloween party." it was funny!
Tonight we went to the gym. Abbey did a class with me. well half a class. she was on her own bag punching and kicking. She did frog leaps, jumping jacks and push ups. It's fun with her at the gym. (I never thought I would be saying that)
Right now I can hear Jaden laughing his head off in the other room. He is playing with Robby. His laugh is funny. Abbey's had a deep hardy laugh and his is a squeal.
well I am off to bed.
A Little Lost
4 days ago
4 comments:
I love your new pictures. I think they turned out great.
thanks!!
I love Abbey's "deep hardy laugh" it makes me laugh. I am so excited to have kids and experience life with them!
Post a Comment