Monday, November 10, 2008

Funtastic past few days











We had a fun filled weekend!
My calling in church is achievement days/activity days with the girls 8-11. It's a fun calling. what makes it even more fun is that I am with my friend Angela. On Friday we had a daddy daughter date night. It was a secret agent theme. So every one came dressed up in secret agent/spy costumes. The cultural hall looked so cool with our decorations, the food was so yummy and the games where great! (Thanks to Angela and her creative mind) The girls and their dad's had such a great time! It was so fun to see them get to know their dad's better and to have fun with them. much of my Friday was spent getting ready for that.
Saturday we spent the first half of the day at the gym. Our friends came to the gym with us and we worked our buns off, and then did some yoga. Yoga is hard. I don't have the balance at all! But it was fun. Our friends (Angela and Justin) will be joining the gym with us. I am excited about that. I will have a gym buddy! Robby goes, but we don't work out together much. He is too busy teaching.
Saturday night we baby sat a bunch of rug rats! A few of us in the ward. 5 families total, are in a baby sitting club. One Saturday a month Robby and I baby sit all the kids. There are 6 total if every one comes, ranging in age from 2-4. Then the other 3 or so Saturday's in the month we take Abbey to the other families in the club, to be baby sat. It's great. It's good for Abbey, she loves it and it gives us a break.
Sunday after church we went out to my parents for Sunday dinner. That is always so much fun! We love to get together with my family. We go out about every other Sunday, if not more. When Robby and I got married, my dad made us promise that every Sunday we would go out for dinner.
Jaden ate rice cereal for his first time yesterday! We could tell he was ready to start eating solids. he is growing up! He is 4 1/2 months now.
Today was a busy fun day! I went to the store and bought food to make a banana cream pie for my dad's birthday, which is today! I came home, made it and Abbey, Jaden and I went over to surprise him. we put candles on, and sang to him. I think he really liked it.
Then my uncle and aunt (Doug and Rachel) surprised me and came to visit me. They brought Jaden a cute little outfit.
After my uncle and aunt left, my friend (Margarita and Omar) and their family came over to visit. We had tons of fun visiting with them. they are a hoot!
We then took Abbey to gymnastics. After gymnastics we rushed home to watch prison break. Our show we watch every Monday night!
Our friends (Angela and Justin) came over to watch it with us. It was fun having them over too. It's always fun with them. Check Spelling
I made my home made pumpkin pies. we ate them during the show. yummy!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Sounds like you were very busy but enjoyed it. That's great!

Anonymous said...

Kaycee, those pictures of Jaden are so adorable. He's such a cutie. Sounds like you've really had a busy time of it. Good for you. You got a lot accomplished. I got the neatest "Thank You" from your dad commenting on my blog about him. He is such a sweetheart and sooooo humble! One of his neatest traits.
Love ya, Gram

Anonymous said...

those are way cute pics of Jaden.... and I am LOVING the fall pictures on the side that you guys got taken!!!

Shannon said...

Way cute pictures of Jaden! Sounds like you have been really busy! I'm glad that your daddy/daughter night went so well- and I have to say that I think your babysitting trade-off thing is awesome!!