Wednesday, November 19, 2008

tag on Abbey, percentile, and gas


Abbey got tagged by her Cousin Cole.

5 things people don't know about Abbey:

1. Some of her favorite foods are frozen pea's, green beans, and tomatoes.

2. She loves to play with her stuffed animals. She will line them up on the stairs, kiss and hug them. Or tell them they have to go to time out. Or that it is time for bed. she Pretends she is the mom. It's so cute.

3. She is a cuddle love bug! She loves to give kisses and hugs. She can't have one of us leave or go to bed with out a kiss and a hug. She loves to play and be love able with Jaden. If your sad, or if some one gets hurt she asks what's wrong, and really feels bad for you.

4. She loves to learn!!! reading books, asking tons of questions, she has an incredible memory!!! Any thing with learning is right up her alley.

5. She loves to sings. Barney is her favorite show because of all the songs. She knows so many songs!

I love my girl!!!

tag on any one else with little ones.


Today Abbey and Jaden had a doctors appt with a specialist for acid reflux. Abbey had Jaden laughing so hard in the doctors office, that we had to tell her to be quite, we couldn't hear the doc. I love how they are already having fun!

they weighed and measured the kids. Abbey is slimming down, finally. She is 35 inches tall which is in the 60th percentile, she is 30 pounds, which she was 34, so now she is in the 80th percentile in weight. Jaden is a BIG boy! He is 26 1/2 inches long which is 80 0r 85 percentile. He is 20 lbs and 2 oz which is over 95 percentile.


Today when I got Abbey out of bed she said to me " I am so happy"! I thought that was dang cute. she is constantly keeping us laughing or saying "aw"


So I am sure every one has notice the gas prices have dropped a ton! woo hoo!! Well I never pay attention to the gas prices. All I know is a month ago I filled up my car and it cost about $70.00! so last week I went to the gas station to fill up the car (Robby usually fills it up, I rarely do) when the gas quit pumping and I looked and it was only $38.00 I thought it had stopped before it was full and I kept trying to fill it up some more and then realized gas was under $2.00! I was excited!! Then today Robby and I went to the gas station and we filled up.but before we saw the grand total, we both took a guess on what the total would be. I guessed $38.00, Robby guessed $35.00 and we were pleasantly surprised when it was only $28.00!! Yippy!

6 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

so abbey lost 4 lbs??? i've never heard of a kid losing weight before! i bet cole is catching way up to her now then because last time i took him to the dr. he weight 24 and i've been stuffing everything in him i can because i thought that was too underweight. hahahaha!

Heidi said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm glad that Abbey makes Jaden laugh, how fun.

I, too, am in bliss about gas prices. We are not down below $2 here but after paying nearly $5 it feels like we got a pay raise or something to pay $2.09.

The Melkman said...

I can't believe you haven't been following gas prices. I check every station I pass everyday and compare it to yesterday's prices. My car took 17 dollars to fill up last time.

Kaycee said...

I don't follow gas prices, because there was nothing I could do about the high prices. So it just got me upset to look at it. But it's fun to look now, because they are dropping.

Anonymous said...

Cute tag on Abbey. She's a special little gal (so like her Gram at that age). I thought with your title that maybe Abbey had gas. ha ha I've been checking gas prices on the computer forever, and always check before each fill-up. http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstationsbeta.aspx
Just type in your zip code, or the zip where you'll be traveling. It saves me lots!

Kaycee said...

we usually go to smiths. we get a discount on gas there.