I ate way too much junk food last night! Today I am paying for it. I woke up so sick to my stomach. Jaden was laying next to me in bed early this morning and when he woke up and I was so onry because I only had 4 hours of sleep. But I managed to roll my tired sick body over to look at him and he was looking back at me with this great big smile!! It was soooo dang cute. My orneriness went right away. Then later that morning I was sitting on the couch holding Jaden and I was moaning and groaning because I felt awful. Abbey comes over to me with a concerned, sympathetic look on her face and said "mom, are you ok?" I said "yes, my belly hurts and I am sick". she climbed right up on the couch next to me, laid her head on my shoulder, grabbed my hand, kissed it then said in her cute little voice " it's ok mom. I am here." my heart melted! It was the cutest thing ever! Then I was in the bathroom sitting by the toilet just waiting for something to happen. She came in and again asked if I was ok. I told her I was, it's just my belly that is sick. She laid her head on my shoulder again and said "it's ok mom, I am here." she stayed in the bathroom with me the whole time! Luckily I didn't throw up. that would have traumatized her. But my 2 adorable kids made my day today!
This is my4 post today. There are 3 new ones bellow this.
A Little Lost
4 days ago
4 comments:
Awww, so precious. Yes, you have two adorable kids. I'm sorry you overdid it last night. I did too, but not with candy. I ate Cindy's red Chili over rice and refried beans and it tore my stomach up all night. I'm paying today. Gramps called and wanted me to go to dinner tonight and I'm not up to it. Told him let's take a "rain check". He just laughed. Hugs,
That's such a cute reaction from your kids! I hope you are feeling better now...
What a sweetheart! Sorry that you're not feeling good- hope you get better soon! Abbey looks darling in her costume!
This is Kim Leavitt Willoughby you have been added to the Leavitt Family blog. the address is leavittfamilies.blogspot.com.
There is a blog list on there of family members that have asked to be added. It will be fun to get to know your family through your blog.
Thanks, Kim
Post a Comment