Abbey made her first joke yesterday! Robby was changing the cat litter and Abbey said "I see poop in there. I want to eat it!" Robby said " ew yuck! we don't eat poop"! then Abbey giggled and said " ha ha, I'm just kidding!" She thought she was so funny! she even said "I'm funny"
the other day Abbey came to me and said " I pooped A LOT!" I said, "ok, let me see." She said "no, too yucky"
Before Halloween Abbey and I made some Halloween decorations. It was the first time she used scissors. so this leads into my next story.
Last night Abbey was helping me cook dinner. I would cut up the potatoes and she would put them in the pot. She said " I want to use the knife". I told her that only mom and dad can use the knife, it could hurt her. she said "I know how to use it!!" "no hurt me." "I use scissors to cut Halloween party" (the decorations she made i said was for the Halloween party. so she thinks they are called the Halloween party) But I thought it was so funny that she thought she could use a knife because she used scissors and that she calls her decorations the "Halloween party"
A Little Lost
4 days ago
7 comments:
maybe she really did want to eat the poop, but was embarassed when she realized you guys thought it was gross and tried to cover it up by acting like she never really wanted to eat it in the first place. That is a good first joke, because poop jokes are classic and are funny for all ages.
ew, maybe. yuck. I hope not. but at least she knows now, it's yucky.
maybe the melkman can deliver you some melk to go with those poops... haha i made a classic poop funny :)
abbey is a crack up!
That's awesome! What a sweetheart!
Wow, Kaycee, I LOVE your pictures. You look like a movie star in the one with you and Robby. Pretty hot!! They are all darling. So was Abbey's (and Ashlie's) funnies. ha ha
hehe what a funny girl. I like your pics!!
Today while we were at Karah's school Alyssa didn't want to leave. She was giggling and galloping (where did she learn that?!) all over. I went to the door and she helped me open it. When I started walking out she said bye-bye to me and ran back inside giggling! These 2 year olds are super funny! Or maybe they are just funny because their giggles and how they say things are so dang cute!
Post a Comment