Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ultra sound

Yesterday I got a 3D-4D ultra sound of the baby. I got one with Abbey and Jaden as well. It's so fun to get to see what your baby looks like inside your belly. All 3 kids looked different from each other. In Abbey's you could see her bottom pudgy lip, in Jaden's he had a round face, pudgy lips, and little button nose. I was anxious to see what this baby would look like. He looked different then Abbey and Jaden. He had a wide big mouth, and a big long nose! All I could look at was his big nose! I surprised how big it looked. I don't know who's nose he has. His mouth seemed different shaped and big too. Robby's Grandma, Dad and brother all have a bigger wide mouths, so I am guessing he got it from them. Oh, and he is bald. Even though he had a big mouth, bald and a huge shnauz! I am sure he will be cute and all that matters is he is healthy.
I will try to put his pictures on here later with Robby's help.
Oh and the man doing the ultra sound said his head is measuring a week bigger, and his length is measuring 2 weeks bigger and his weight is about a half pound bigger then average. Add those together he said he is a week further along then my due date. But my I believe my due date is correct, I just think he is big like Abbey and Jaden.

2 comments:

Margarita Beltran said...

I can't wait to see the ultrasound. I am sure he is going to be just as cute as ur other kids. I am super excited about u having another baby. I have had the privilege to be around with Jayden and hope I will be able to enjoy this one more cause I will nothave my own baby to deal with.=) Congrats again to you and Robby

Heidi said...

How exciting! I bet he's just going to be a little bigger like the others. And adorable, of course! How much longer do you have?