My cousin Amanda and I took our kiddies out to my sister Lindsey's house to go to the splash pad near her house. Her are some pictures. It was kinda chilly that day, so Abbey and Hannah spent most of the time on the slides at the park.
Jaden didn't care how chilly it was, he loved to be in the water.
My cousin Amanda and her daughter Gracie. Gracie was cold.
This is my 2nd post today. I made a post about Fathers day down below.
Girl I think it's so funny that it was chilly there. It's been over 100 every day lately so it's definitely quite toasty out. HA HA HA! Looks like fun though!
2 comments:
Girl I think it's so funny that it was chilly there. It's been over 100 every day lately so it's definitely quite toasty out. HA HA HA! Looks like fun though!
It was fun! I'm glad you guys came out.
Post a Comment