Monday, June 7, 2010

Taking care of business

Abbey had wanted to do a Lemonade stand for months. She finally got to do one. We made cookies and lemonade. Hannah and Abbey ran the table like professionals. They made some good money! They Each walked away with $8.40. Abbey first paid tithing, and she wants to buy a sparkly barbie bag, and a hula hoop.
Thanks to all the family who came up to support their business.
One funny story about telling Abbey about tithing and how it works. She doesn't quite understand completely. She asked if the money went to Joseph Smith and Nephi.

This is my second post today, look below at my first.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each one of your blogs has cracked me up a little more. I still can't get over how quick she answered with $5 when I asked her how much I owed her for that lemonade and cookie. She said it so fast it surprised me. What a hoot. She is too funny. Darling pictures, too. I loved the mutton bustin' story. Too cute.

Lindsey Hemara said...

That was fun!

3 of us said...

So cute Abby is getting cuter and cuter every time i am glad she and hannah made some good money too

Krystal said...

So cute! I love their little lemonade stand.