Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pictures of Mutton Bustin

Some one that my bro in law works with, took these pictures of the girls mutton bustin. I didn't get to see this side of things, the sun was in my eyes, so I didn't get to see Abbey's face, how she fell or that the sheep trampled her. Now that I see the whole thing, I feel so bad for her. How sad.








































































































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, it looks like torture for the poor little thing. What a trouper!

Ashlie Dalton said...

awe! that is sad!!!

Ashlie Dalton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

Poor Abbey!!! At least she got a trophy out of it.

Margarita Beltran said...

It looks like Abbey is scared and Hannah is trying so hard to hold on...cute.

robby said...

That was allot of fun. She was so proud of her trophy. I'm glad they tried it and overcame their fears.