This is a picture of him stretching his neck up. the lump you see on the left that he is always resting on, is the lovely placenta.


His eyes open, and he was sucking on his hand. here you can see big man nose!

He looks so peacefully sleeping


We have a video of him, and in the video he yawns, puts his foot in his mouth and turns completely around so you can see his back and the back of his head.
10 comments:
I wish they would have had these when I was pregnant with my kids. I only had one ultrasound with Jessica and it just showed the heart beating. They only did them if they thought that there might be a problem.
Wonderful pics. He looks so cute and alot like Jaden. It will be interesting to see what he looks like when he is born.
He is so cute. His nose is not huge like u said. I can't tell if he look just like one of the kids, I actually think maybe he will be a mix of the both of them. Aww now I am baby hungry again. I can't wait till he is here.
oh my gosh!! these are such good pictures! I can tell he is so cute already. I can see in a couple pics where is nope looks a little bigger but it might just be the angle, and its not huge. You don't have anything to worry about. Houston had a HUGE nose when he was born and now it fits him. I am sure your baby wont be that bad. What great pictures though.
CUTE! he looks adorable! and i see a little more abbey than jaden in him. crazy that he's measuring a week further. do you hope they induce you early then? or does it not matter to you?
if you are planning on going naturally a big baby might be crazy!!! :)
he really is so cute! i'm so excited for you! can't wait to meet him!
So cute I wish I did this with Nathan and they could see what was going on with me maybe if I have another kid I will do this. you can see that he looks like Jaden and I can see a little of Abby too so so cute
That nose (or mouth) doesn't look any bigger in comparison to all his features (to me). Just adorable tho. I see more of Abbey, too. I'm just thinking of those 5 years when you wanted a baby so badly, and the adoption plans, etc. Now just look at you. Almost 3 babes already. Wahoo!!
I think he looks more like Abbey. At least if you compare the ultra sound pictures of all the kids, he is more like Abbey.
How cute!!! Oh, I'm so excited for your little one to get here!
So cool...thanks for sharing. He's going to be a cutie, I can tell! :)
Post a Comment