Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Jaden!

Jaden's 2nd Birthday was June 24th. On June 19th we had a little birthday party for him at Kangaroo zoo with some family.
Amanda, Gracie, Ashlie, and Kaylin off in the background.
Robby, Jaden,, Abbey and Hannah

Cousin Cole. wish the picture wasn't blurry.

Birthday boy

Cousin Caden
Aunt Lindsey and cousin Houston


Abbey, cousin Hannah and Cole
On the 21st, we celebrated Jaden's birthday with my family at my parents house. When we sang the Happy Birthday song to him, he would laugh his head off. Here he is laughing, while we sing.




opening presents. He just kept squishing that one.







We sang to him again, and here he is laughing.




On his birthday the 24th, Robby and I took him out to dinner then gave him this rug he can drive his cars on.





























5 comments:

The Viewer said...

What a cute boy!! I love that rug. I want to play with it :)

Lindsey Hemara said...

Hahahahaha HE IS SOOO CUTE!! I love the pictures of him laughing and of him with his cake.

Heidi said...

I can't believe how grown up he looks! He's a little boy and not a baby anymore. Time flies-- happy 2 years, Jaden!

Ashlie Dalton said...

cute little jaden! his kangaroo bday party was so much fun!

Kaylin said...

happy birthday Jaden! A little late. I dont know why I always think it is on the 29th. Thats funny though we got Caden a car rug for his upcoming birthday too.