Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What's up with the Wyatt's.

What to write about? Not much is going on in the Wyatt house. Let me think.... Robby got promoted and got a another raise!!! He got a raise a few months ago, and got another this week! He went from delivery driver to warehouse manager.
Jaden is walking full time! yay! he is getting 2 new teeth. so four on top, two on bottom. He loves playing with Abbey. But he also gets mad at her and will yell and hit her. He never says words or talks on demand. He does say things but only when he wants and they are once in a blue moon. But the things he has said are: dada, mama, Tis (this) tist (tootsie) he has said ah oh, but not often. He loves to clap, and give fives! He smiles all the time! He loves to snuggle and give kisses. He doesn't drink out of a bottle any more. once he turned 1, we packed up the bottles and he drinks from a sippy. He loves milk! He loves to be in the water. He loves to wrestle, and he tries to sing when we sing. He loves when I brush his teeth. He is a good sleeper now. Thank goodness! He isn't a very good eater. He is picky and chokes on about every thing we give him.
Abbey had us scared for a while. She had been having white stool for over a week, the doctor thought it could be from her liver, like something was wrong with it. luckily it was nothing. Abbey has us scared all the time. At 6 months old she was in the hospital for 2 nights and then at home for a week with oxygen because of RSV. Then at a yr and a yr and a half the doctors thought she had a tumor on her brain or water on the brain because her head was sooo BIG! like way off the charts. Luckily it was nothing, Just a big brain! (smarty pants, that she is) Then we found out she has Kyphosis. (curvature of the spine) luckily it isn't that bad. she gets x rays once a yr to keep an eye on it. Then she got pneumonia, now this liver scare. That is all in less then 3 yrs!
But Abbey is so dang fun! so smart! She is so helpful with Jaden and LOVES babies, and really wants Robby and I to have another one. She wants a sister.
She knows so many songs. I can't name them all, but when it comes to memorizing things, that is what she does best! She knows all her shapes, and can draw some, she is learning to draw her A's and B's.
She is keeping us laughing all the time!
When she was sick with diarrhea, she was up all night with it. She said "Oh my Gosh, Oh my gosh! why am I pooping SO MUCH?? Oh my Gosh!!!" It was funny and sad.
Then she had to get blood drawn last week. I took up to primaries and was telling her what they were going to do. so she could be prepared. She was freaking out, of course. she said "I don't have blood in my arm." I said. " you do, every one does." I explained that I had to take blood out of my arm too. I showed her my green veins and told her the blood came out of there. She looked her arm over and said " I don't have green in my arm, so I don't have blood for them to take out."
She knows her doctors name and the nurses name. (that means we have gone way too much!)
She calls Jaden "buddy" and she will say " I love you buddy." She watches him carefully and makes sure he doesn't put any thing in his mouth that he shouldn't. If he does, she runs over takes it out and says "Don't put that in your mouth Buddy, you will choke" Good big sister!
Our Neighbors Cat is name Jack and she calls him Jack in the box.
We went on a walk yesterday and Abbey wanted us to go on a skunk hunt. (we saw 2 skunks the other day, so she wanted to find them again) So we got in the stroller to go skunk hunting. I said lets take Sophie (our dog) she said " No sophie can't come. The skunk might spray Sophie's eyes, and she wont see any more."
Abbey told Robby that she wants another baby, a sister so that she doesn't have to do the dishes any more!
She is so grown up and says and does so many grown up things. Things that are beyond her age.
I thought I didn't have anything to say. I guess I did.

10 comments:

by: Kim said...

Love your new background.

Mrs. Langeland said...

Ha, ha! Abbey is so funny. She always tells John that Marci is her sister, making John really defensive! He doesn't get that she can say what she wants, it doesn't make it so.

What a darling family!

Heidi said...

Your kids are so cute. It's a bummer that you get so many health scares, but so far everything has turned out fine, so that's good!!

Anonymous said...

Kaycee you have the cutest family ever! I just love you guys!
can't wait to see ya'll on Friday.
Love your dearest sis
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Kaycee you have the cutest family ever! I just love you guys!
can't wait to see ya'll on Friday.
Love your dearest sis
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Kaycee you have the cutest family ever! I just love you guys!
can't wait to see ya'll on Friday.
Love your dearest sis
Lindsey

The Viewer said...

Cute kiddies! I'm so happy for Robby. Abbey really is beyond her age. She is so smart and funny. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Kayc, loved all your cute stories. Keep 'em coming. Hey, your (mostly) yellow background is my favorite ever!! I think I'll steal it. It is awesome.

bakers dozen said...

Love the background too. I thought about asking you about abbey, but with all the craziness tonight, I forgot. I am glad to hear she is doing well and everything is okay. What you guys have been through. Okay, I am determined to write on my blog this weekend. If I don't get it done. Call me and bug me about it.

Balser said...

Glad Abbey's doing better! Kids are so funny and entertaining! Who needs TV-ok, I wouldn't go that far! lol